PhD4GlycoDrug : Innovative Training Network - H2020
PhD4GlycoDrug is a consortium within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN European Joint Doctorate project (https://www.phd4glycodrug.eu/) with focus on training and research in medicinal chemistry, carbohydrate chemistry, pharmacy, biochemistry and molecular biology.
12 Ph.D. positions are available for 3 years at the following participating institutions :
• University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ljubljana , Slovenia (coordinator)
• Universita degli studi di Milano, Department of Chemistry, Milan, Italy
• Universiteit Utrecht, Department of Chemical Biology & Drug Discovery, Utrecht, The Netherlands
• Universität Basel, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basel, Switzerland
• Lunds Universitet, The Department of Chemistry, Lund, Sweden
• Université Grenoble Alpes, CERMAV, Grenoble, France
The selected candidate will perform his/her research and training at two participating institutions and will receive his/her Ph.D. certificate from two universities. More information about the positions, eligibility criteria and selection process is available at https://www.phd4glycodrug.eu/positions/. Deadline for application is 15th November 2017.